D J Wear & Associates (DJWA) are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals. The protection of personal information in the private sector is required by the Privacy Act 1988 as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (“Act”).
All employees and officers of are expected to comply with the Act and DJWA’ policies and procedures concerning the protection of personal information. This policy applies to all our web site i.e. information from which an individual’s identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained, that may be collected as a result of your use of the Site.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? The Site allows you to contact DJWA for the purposes of:
1. Subscribing or unsubscribing to newsletters, media releases or other communications;
2. Requesting information about DJWA;
3. Making other enquiries.
By sending emails, you will be providing us with certain personal information, which may include your name, email address and any other details you include in your email. This information is collected by us for the purpose of dealing with your request. We may not be able to deal with your request without this information.
In common with many websites, when you read, browse or download information from our website, we or our internet service provider may also collect information such as the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used for reporting and website administration, maintenance and improvement purposes only. The Site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR? DJWA may use or disclose personal information collected from this site for any or all of the following purposes:
• For the purpose of dealing with your request or enquiry. This may involve disclosing your personal information to service providers who assist us in operating our business. These organisations are required by DJWA to comply with this policy.
• Your details and information about the communications you wish to receive will be held on a database for a period of time and used for the purpose of administering your request.
• DJWA may use your email details to contact you from time to time to provide you with information about DJWA.
• For administrative purposes including research, planning, service development, security and risk management. If you decide that you no longer want to receive newsletters or other updates then please use the unsubscribe feature set out in the email.